Relatório de Surf, Previsão de Surf
Locais de surf em <span class="im">sua área*</span>
* Nós determinamos sua localização geográfica aproximada pelo endereço de IP, o qual sugere estes spots de surf mais próximos. Clique nos nomes abaixo para ver mais informações e previsão para as ondas.
- Lacanau Surf Info Houle longue W-WNW en hausse, vent side onshore faible à modéré... SURF REPORT réactualisé avec PHOTOS,...
- Woodies Surf Shop (Portrush) Few more sidewalk surfers in store now.
- Troggs Surf Shop fingers crossed we might get a bit of a wave off this, however I think the centre of the low is a bit too far...
- Troggs Surf Shop can anyone give my friend a lift this weekend from Portrush to dublin???
fotos da galeria
Últimas críticas enviadas
Pyramid Rock surf break:
“This is a reliable but marginal wave - catches trade swell and is usually onshore. However - it is on a US Marine Corps base. As of summer 2015, it has become nearly impossible to get on this base unless you are active duty MC and live on base, or you have a contractor pass to work on base. It's even gotten hard for other US Military branch active duty and retired personnel to get on this base. So I guess the crowds are probably pretty good - no one can get on!
Dave D de UNITED STATES - 02 Aug 2015
Anna Maria Key surf break:
“One of the few places on the west coast that will be surfable in the summer. The sandbar will create a rideable wave during periods near low tide. Longboards are rideable all year long. 9 footers are standard during the summer. Fall and winter are typically shortboard season although the water gets colder. I am running a 6'3" at that time. Pockets of surf all over. Tide dependant.”
Mike de UNITED STATES - 21 Jul 2015
Point Leo surf break:
“This is a great little surf break which accommodates for beginners to advanced surfers. It is a great place to learn in summer as the surf is relatively small. Winter is defiantly the best season to surf here, however when the waves reach 2+ meters and a large tide is on it's way in, it can be near impossible to get out to the break. When the surf is big it stops you from taking short-cuts forcing you to paddle all the way up the point to the break instead of walking all the way up the point and paddling a short distance to the take-off zone. This sort-cut cannot be used when the surf is big as there is a fairly heavy shore break over rock where this is. All in all a great fun wave!”
Jake de AUSTRALIA - 15 Jul 2015
Uma Nota Sobre Spots Secretos
Fazendo esse site,nós procuramos incluir dados para as para de surf mundiais. Se alguém sentir que nós acidentalmente expusemos um lugar secreto,diga–nos e se concordarmos que é secreto,iremos tira-lo do ar.